Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas and College Days ...



My college days are filled with too many things to do. One of my good friend said to me "You are probably the busiest kid in college". For my beeper keeps beeping and I have to excuse myself to make a call. It's so troublesome that I later got myself a motorola brick cell phone and it was damn cool. Everywhere you go everyone looks at you especially when you are 18/19 and holding such a cool gadget many call the "tai goh tai" ( big brother big ).

Today is Christmas and usually Christmas in my college days was never partying with my college friends as it's one of the most busy night of year for me. After I left school I changed my company STEP ONE into a real company specializing in providing "Entertainment Extraordinaire" ... the words are special right but those were STEP ONE taglines back then.

We are in the live entertainment business of providing magic, modeling and dance shows at clubs and lounges. Another of my company specializes in providing DJ's and sound machines. It's a cool and fun business to be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment